Tuesday we are having our interviews for Biz town Here are some tips.
Interview Tips: The job interview is an important step in obtaining the job you want. The following tips will help you be successful on your interview day. Good Luck!
Day Of The Interview
1. Dress professionally (in your uniform).
2a. Greet the interviewer: "Good Morning, my name is _______." "It is a pleasure to meet you."
2b. Shake your interviewer's hand.
3. Be prepared. Review the interview questions prior to your interview. Review the job position you are interviewing for.
3. Make eye-contact when speaking.
4. Ask the interviewer to repeat a question if you didn't hear it correctly.
5. Smile and be confident.
1. In what school activities are you involved?
2. What skills do you have that would make you a good employee?
3. Do you like working alone or with other people?
4. How would your friends describe you?
5. Who is someone you admire? What is it about this person that you admire most?
Citizen Alert! Remember that it is important to be ethical when interviewing for a job. Honesty is the best policy!.
Questions taken from BizTown Curriculum
May Days Calendar May 8th Jack and the Bean Stalk May 9th Surprise Activity May 10th Word Day-Word Game May 11th Game day- Play Game board Games May 12th Assembly Life Cycle of a Salmon May 15th Puppet Show Day- Make a Fairy tale with Puppets May 16th Vacation Day May 17TH Math Test - Sidewalk chalk day- Draw with sidewalk chalk May 18th Math Test- Picnic lunch outside- This would be a great day to bring a lunch, but It is not required. May 19th Music Day – Make a Music Video or listen to music during the day (Biz Town Day) May 22rd Read-A- thon- Bring a book, a healthy snack and a blanket May 23th Tardie Dress Down- Gratitude day May 24th Scrub a Dub Dub Day May 25th Sunshine Day Special activity in the sun May 26th Field Day, Early Out, Last Day